Many investing fanatics (myself included) probably wish the market was open year-round.
However, that’s not the case.
Below, I share the dates on which the stock market will be closed in 2023:
- Monday, Jan. 2, 2023: Observed as a holiday due to New Year’s Day falling on a Sunday.
- Monday, Jan. 16, 2023: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Monday, Feb. 20, 2023: Presidents’ Day
- Friday, April 7, 2023: Good Friday
- Monday, May 29, 2023: Memorial Day
- Monday, June 19, 2023: Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023: Independence Day
- Monday, Sept. 4, 2023: Labor Day
- Thursday, Nov. 23, 2023: Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, Dec. 25, 2023: Christmas Day
And that’s all folks! Questions? Comments? Let me know below! 🙂
Courses and Resources for Investing Beginners:
Are you new to the investing world and don’t know where to start? Check out our awesome New Bundle:
The Beginner Investor Starter Pack® – More details here.
2 thoughts on “Stock Market Holidays: 2023”
Happy 2023! You’re like a meteor! Well done!! 🌠🌈❤
Thank you, Jakkie 😉