Many investing fanatics (myself included) probably wish the market was open year-round.
However, that’s not the case.
Below, I share the dates on which the stock market will be closed in 2022:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 17
- Washington’s Birthday/Presidents Day: Monday, Feb. 21
- Good Friday: Friday, April 15
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30
- Juneteenth National Independence Day: Monday, June 20 (observed, because June 19, the date of the Juneteenth holiday, falls on a Sunday)
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, Sept. 5
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, Nov. 24
- Christmas: Monday, Dec. 26 (observed, because Christmas Day falls on a Sunday)
And that’s all folks! Questions? Comments? Let me know below! 🙂
Courses and Resources for Investing Beginners:
Are you new to the investing world and don’t know where to start? Check out our awesome New Bundle:
The Beginner Investor Starter Pack® – More details here.