Thank you for your interest in our EXCLUSIVE, one-of-a-kind, stock investing course for beginners.
The focus of this course is not only to teach you how to buy stocks on your own and build your own portfolio but to show you, step-by-step, how to make EDUCATED investment decisions.
Not all investments are created equal, and not all stocks are profitable. This course teaches you how to separate the junk from the real deal.
If learning how to invest and finally taking ACTION, the time is now to get educated and hit the ground running.
In order to take advantage of the magic of investing, education is KEY! Being well educated on how investing works and how to select quality investments is paramount in order to make wise decisions that can turn out extremely profitable over time.
If you are one of those people that knows nothing about stock investing or just “the bare minimum” this class was specially designed for you.
To get on the waiting list for this class, click here.
Here are a few important things you should know about this course:
- This class is specifically designed for beginners – individuals with very minimal (if any!) knowledge of the stock market but that is eager to learn and to get started with investing.
- This is not a “Trading” course. This class is about investing. There is a difference between trading and investing. Trading means you are buying and selling stocks within short periods of time looking to make money fast. Investing means buying companies of high quality, based on the fundamentals of the business, and holding on for the long term in order to grow wealth over time. If you are seeking a trading course where you’ll learn how to “day trade” or read “stock charts”, this is not it.
- During our time together, we will work on understanding the stock market and how exactly it works. We will start at the very beginning with topics such as “What Is a Stock” and additional beginner topics and terminology you should know as you begin getting familiar with the process of investing.
- We will then gradually move into hands-on practical steps on how to actually analyze prospective investments and “look under the hood” of companies. You will learn to determine whether or not the stocks (or funds) you are interested in can become successful investments over time. I will provide you with all the practical tools you will need in order to make educated investment decisions.
- By the end of the course, you should feel more comfortable and confident with how the world of stock investing works and ready to buy your first investments and/or build your starter portfolio.
The Course Includes:
- Week-by-week video lessons sent every Monday morning – each week we will cover a new topic starting with the very basics and building up into more advanced topics as the course progresses. The weekly video modules are pre-recorded and you can watch at your convenience! The class runs for a total of 5 weeks.
- Assistance & guidance throughout the entire length of the class: The opportunity to ask questions at any time to make sure topics are clear & understood. Think of me as your personal investing education coach.
- Complimentary Resources: Investment Thesis Worksheets ®, Watch List Management spreadsheet ®, bonus educational materials and mini-guides covering various topics– useful, effective, and practical resources during the course and beyond!
- Official Girls on The Money Best Seller Book: “Investing Mini-Lessons for Beginners” (your choice of the paperback version or the eBook version). If you already have the book you can still receive it and give it out as a gift or exchange it for a discount on a future GOTM class.
- Step by step assistance in creating your very own watch-list of prospective investments and coming up with an investing thesis.
- Overview of online brokerage accounts including how to manage, navigate, and understand the features of an account once you open it.
- Learn how to ACTUALLY buy your first stock (or fund!) and start building your first investment portfolio.
- As part of the course, I also share a list of the investments I personally own, how long I’ve owned them, how they’ve performed and the reason behind each purchase.
- Watchlist Audit – As part of the class, I will personally take the time to review the stocks or funds you add to your watchlist and will provide educational feedback. Plus, I will teach you exactly what you should be looking for when conducting your own stock audits or reviews.
- Access to private Facebook group (*for students only!*). *The Facebook Group is separate from the general GOTM FB Community Group.
To get on the waiting list for the next edition of this class, click here.
“See you” in class!
Questions? I am only an email away: Girlsonthemoney@gmail.com