The Gift That Keeps on Giving:
Buying Kids Their First Stock
In this exciting class, you will learn the methods you can incorporate to buy kids’ stocks.
As the holidays, birthdays, and celebrations approach – I want to encourage you to think about buying children stock instead of toys 🙂
As a stock investor for over a decade, I am extremely passionate about getting everyone educated and excited about stock investing and that includes kids. Time is one of the main factors correlated to building long term wealth and kids have that to their advantage.
Considering I have no kids of my own (YET! :)… I’ve gotten started with my nephews. During Christmas of 2016, about a month after my first nephew (now Godson) was born – I bought him his very first stock using something called ‘Direct Purchase Plan’.
Since that purchase, I have gifted him (and his younger brother) stocks in other companies. The stocks have been purchased via other methods which I am excited to share with class participants.
My plan is to create a portfolio of high-quality companies that I can then fully transfer to them once they are older.
I can’t tell you how exciting (and fun) this is for me (and will likely be for you too if you choose to invest in learning this amazing skill!).
If you feel this class can be a valuable investment for you and the children in your life, I invite you to join us!
The “gift of stock” can be an amazing, one-of-a-kind gift for
birthdays, graduations, the holidays and all-around special events.
Here is what your investment in this masterclass includes:
2. Stock Ideas: Although I never provide specific stock recommendations, I do share some ideas throughout the class of stocks to consider for the children in your life. I also explain what kinds of stocks you should stay away from.
3. The Gift That Keeps on Giving Official Guide: This is an eBook that outlines all the methods covered in the class plus examples.
4. Official Watchlist Worksheet: An excel document where you’ll be able to keep your research organized and keep track of the stocks you might be considering.
5. Complimentary materials – documents that support certain material that you will learn in the class. This includes sample prospectus of different stocks.
As part of the lesson, I will also share which companies I invested in for my nephews and why plus- which method I used to purchase the stocks.
Your Investment Includes:
- Pre-recorded masterclass
- The Gift That Keeps on Giving Official Guide
- Official Watchlist Worksheet
- Access to the LIVE call for Q&A
- Complimentary materials
*Limited Space Available*
If you have ANY questions about the class or would like further details before signing up, I would be MORE than happy to chat. You can simply email me and let me know.
This class is scheduled to launch on Saturday 10/05/2019. Your enrollment allows for lifetime access to the lessons.
Cheers to Health & Profits!