In this exciting class, you will learn the methods you can incorporate to buy kids’ stocks.
As the holidays, birthdays, and celebrations approach – I want to encourage you to think about buying children stock instead of toys 🙂
As a stock investor for over a decade, I am extremely passionate about getting everyone educated and excited about stock investing and that includes kids. Time is one of the main factors correlated to building long term wealth and kids have that to their advantage.
The “gift of stock” can be an amazing, one-of-a-kind gift for
birthdays, graduations, the holidays and all-around special events.
Here is what your investment includes:
1. Comprehensive video lessons: I’ll teach you what you need to know to understand the process of buying stock for kids and options on HOW to do it. The lessons are pre-recorded and you can watch at your own pace.
You’ll have lifetime access to all resources and materials. Plus – you can reach out to me (Mabel) at any time if you have any questions about anything covered in the class.
2. Stock Ideas: Although I never provide specific stock recommendations, I do share some ideas throughout the class of stocks to consider for the children in your life. I also explain what kinds of stocks you should stay away from.
3. The Gift That Keeps on Giving Official Guide: This is an eBook that outlines all the methods covered in the class plus examples.
4. Official Watchlist Worksheet: An excel document where you’ll be able to keep your research organized and keep track of the stocks you might be considering.
5. Complimentary materials – documents that support certain material that you will learn in the class. This includes sample prospectus of different stocks.
As part of the lesson, I will also share which companies I invested in for my nephews and why plus- which method I used to purchase the stocks.