New to investing and want to understand all of your options in order to make the best decision that works for YOU?
In this informative, simple to understand guide, I will explain *IN PLAIN ENGLISH!* all of the options available for investing in this day and age. You’ll learn about:
- Investing platforms – from online brokers to apps and everything in between.
- Where to invest your money – learn about stocks, ETFs, Index Funds, and beyond and how to chose the investment vehicle that might work best for you.
- The difference between taxable and tax-advantaged investment accounts – I break down what an IRAs mean and how they compare to a taxable investment account.
Plus – I go over some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to all of these topics and tons more. This digital guide is 25 pages long!
Ready to get some knowledge on all of your choices and start making educated decisions?
Check out this one of a kind super informative guide:
Your Investment: $19
**Check out this IGTV video where I talk a bit about this resource**
A sneak-peek at the table of contents:
Chapter 1: The Difference between an Investor and a Trader
Chapter 2: Platforms Available for Investing
- Online Brokers
- Investing Applications (or “Apps”)
- Robo Advisors
- Fund Management Companies
Chapter 3: Where To Invest Your Money
- Index Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Individual StocksChapter
Chapter 4: Taxable Vs. Tax-Advantaged Investment Accounts
- Self-Directed Investing Accounts
- Roth IRAs
- Traditional IRAs
- Employer-Sponsored Plans – 401(K), 403(B), and Similar Options
- Employer-Specific Stock Plans
Chapter 5: A Few Frequently Asked Questions
- Adding money to your investment accounts
- Deciding when to sell
- How often you should track your investments