Enrollment is now open for the Winter 2019 edition of the Stock Market Investing Bootcamp for Beginners! The focus of this course is not only to teach you how to buy stocks on your own and build your own portfolio but to show you, step-by-step, how to make EDUCATED investment decisions.
Not all investments are created equal and not all stocks are profitable. This course will teach you how to separate junk from the real deal.
If learning how to invest and finally taking ACTION is one of your goals this year, the time is now to get educated and hit the ground running.
While you are never too old or too young to learn how to invest and send your money to work, one of the most important factors in growing your wealth is TIME!
Your money needs time to grow, compound, and to keep up with the short term randomness of the stock market.
While the market can be a bit irrational in the short term (as we have seen) It is extremely rewarding in the long term.
In order to take advantage of the magic of investing, education is KEY! Being well educated on how investing works and how to select quality investments is paramount in order to make wise decisions that can turn out extremely profitable over time.
If you are one of those people that knows nothing about stock investing or just “the bare minimum” this class was specially designed for you.
The class is scheduled to begin on
Monday, February 11th, 2019.
Here are a few important things you should know about this course:
–> This class is specifically designed for beginners – individuals with very minimal (if any!) knowledge of the stock market but that is eager to learn and to get started with investing.
–>During our time together, we will work on understanding the stock market and how exactly it works. We will start at the very beginning with topics such as “What Is a Stock” and additional beginner topics and terminology you should know as you begin getting familiar with the process of investing.
–> We will then gradually move into hands-on practical steps on how to actually analyze prospective investments and “look under the hood” of companies. You will learn to determine whether or not the stocks (or funds) you are interested in can become successful investments over time. I will provide you with all the practical tools you will need in order to make educated investment decisions.
–> By the end of the course, you should feel more comfortable and confident with how the world of stock investing works and ready to buy your first investments and/or build your starter portfolio.
The Course Includes:
- Week-by-week video lessons sent every Monday morning – each week we will cover a new topic starting with the very basics and building up into more advanced topics as the course progresses. The weekly video modules are pre-recorded and you can watch at your convenience! This is a 5-week class and the very first video lesson will be sent out on Monday, February 11th, 2019.
- Assistance & guidance throughout the entire length of the class: The opportunity to ask questions at any time to make sure topics are clear & understood. Think of me as your personal investing education coach.
- Complementary Resources: Investment Thesis Worksheets ®, Watch List Management spreadsheet ®, bonus educational materials and mini-guides covering various topics– useful, effective, and practical resources during the course and beyond!
- Official Girls on The Money Best Seller Book: “Investing Mini-Lessons for Beginners” (your choice of the paperback version or the eBook version). If you already have the book you can still receive it and give it out as a gift or exchange it for a discount on a future GOTM class.
- Step by step assistance in creating your very own watch-list of prospective investments and coming up with an investing thesis.
- Overview of online brokerage accounts including how to manage, navigate, and understand the features of an account once you open it.
- Learn how to ACTUALLY buy your first stock (or fund!) and start building your first investment portfolio.
- As part of the course, I also share a list of the investments I personally own, how long I’ve owned them, how they’ve performed and the reason behind each purchase.
- Watchlist Audit – As part of the class, I will personally take the time to review the stocks or funds you add to your watchlist and will provide educational feedback. Plus, I will teach you exactly what you should be looking for when conducting your own stock audits or reviews.
- Access to private Facebook group (*for students only!*). *The Facebook Group is separate from the general GOTM FB Community Group.
Interested in enrolling? Would love to have you onboard! To make sure you receive the link for the discounted rate of this course, your name and email should be here.
“See you” in class!
Questions? I am only an email away: Girlsonthemoney@gmail.com