Interested in joining our upcoming course on ETF investing for beginners? You’re in the right place. Below I share information about everything the course includes and what you can expect to learn.
Let’s get to it!
What you will learn:
Just like our Stock Investing Bootcamp for Beginners – this course will follow a similar format when it comes to step-by-step lessons specifically designed for beginners.
So, how do ETF or Index Funds work exactly? Well, let’s say you wanted to invest in certain major corporations but found the stocks too pricey for your taste. Or perhaps you would like to purchase the “entire stock market” in one single investment. Well, there are specific ETFs and funds that will allow you to do just that.
You can invest in MAJOR corporations, specific industries, sectors, or indexes all at once – often for less than $250! These types of investments allow for automatic diversification (you get to invest in several companies at once) and are considered more conservative in comparison to individual stocks – yet, still profitable!
My goal with this exclusive class is as follows:
- That students walk away with a CLEAR understanding of what ETFs and Index Funds are.
- A clear understanding of how to ANALYZE a prospective fund to make sure you are making an EDUCATED decision.
- A clear understanding of how to actually invest in these funds “hands on” – for example, I’ll share which platforms you can use to buy the funds.
Ultimately, through the power of education, I expect that by the end of the class students are more confident and comfortable with fund investing and are also motivated to get started.
Real Life Example – the power of ETF investments:
The images below show the return on investment (in percentage terms) of certain ETFs which are composed of the S&P500 (blue), Consumer discretionary (orange) and Information technology sectors (red), respectively.
Return on investment over the course of 3 years: 37%, 41%, 83%
Return on investment over the course of 5 years: 47%, 65%, 116%
Remember …. there are NO GUARANTEES when it comes to investments and past performance is NEVER a guarantee of future performance, the purpose of the example above is to share the potential of these kinds of investments and so that you can get an idea of what this is all about!
I’ll be sharing more examples like these in the course and provide you with the tools you’ll need to make your own educated decisions and find amazing investments.
What the class includes:
- Total of three Video lessons (one lesson per week) which will walk you STEP BY STEP through the process of ETF investing. We understand everyone is busy and has different schedules. For that reason, videos are pre-recorded so that you can watch at your convenience.
- Official Girl$ on The Money ETF Guide (digital resource):
- Official Girl$ on The Money Index Fund Guide (digital resource):
- Bonus guides on how to find your first ETF and Fund ideas and beyond!
- Fund Watchlist Worksheet + resource guide
- Fund Analysis Worksheet
- Access to the course creator – Mabel Nunez – to ask questions every step of the way
- Tons more!
The class will run for a total of 3 weeks with one video lesson per week + homework assignments. Has it been a while since you had “homework”? No worries! This is nothing crazy. Just enough to make sure you are understanding the lessons :).
Exact Launch Date:
This course will become available on Monday, April 1st, 2019!
Your Investment In The Course:
You can in this high quality, high-value course today for $199.
Space is limited.
Join us TODAY:
Questions? Comments? Want to inquire about anything BEFORE enrolling?
No problem! Email me: Girlsonthemoney@gmail.com.
“See you” in class!
Cheers to health &wealth,
Disclaimers: Girl$ on the money is a stock market investing education company. We do not provide personalized investing plans nor do we give recommendations on individual stocks, funds, or any kind of investments. The purpose of this course is to teach you how to invest in ETFs and Index Funds, become a more knowledgable investor, and/or learn how you can do it on your own. Past performance of an investment is NEVER a guarantee of future performance. All information provided is for educational purposes only. Investing involves risk including loss of principal.